> I created pull request #1277 to fix the problems with "break every x
> measures".

Unfortunately it seems to be not that simple. I was able to compile my branch
here, because I already had some header files generated from a previous
compilation. When compiling from scratch, it doesn't work.

We might not need to call MuseScore::endCmd(). But we need to call
MuseScore::updateUndoRedo() and MuseScore::dirtyChanged(Score*).

I didn't succeed in finding a file where I could use the external pointer to
the MuseScore object:
extern MuseScore* mscore;
and later call mscore->endCmd(); without creating compiler errors.

It would also be nicer, if the plugin wouldn't have to care about this at all,
but when I looked for a place to do the necessary work, I didn't find any
member function of the MuseScore code in the call stack of the plugin function
when triggered by onClicked.

heuchi