Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017 21:55 CET, MLutz <mar...@gmlutz.de> schrieb:

> ralfD wrote
> > Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017 20:10 CET, Lasconic &lt;
>
> > lasconic@
>
> > &gt; schrieb:
> >> You will need Qt 5.4 for MuseScore 2.1 I'm afraid.
> > Are you shure this is the cause of that error? That sounds vaguely
> > familiar, but AFAIK I only needed to mess with the linker flags.
>
> At least it doesn't seem to be a problem of the qt version. With 5.4 I have
> the same problem ...

No, this is not a Qt Version Problem at thois point. That change was introduced
in
Qt5.4.2 - see http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/plain/dist/changes-5.4.2.

> I tried to set the Compiler Flags within MuseScore2.1.config, but it doesn't
> work also:
> #define CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG   "-std=c++11 -fPIC -fPIE -g
> -reduce-relocations"
> #define CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE "-std=c++11 -fPIC -O2 -DNDEBUG
> -DQT_NO_DEBUG"
>
> Does someone has further advice?

I think Cmake has specific magic for that. Try:

 if (Qt5_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE)
       SET(CMAKE_POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE ON)
 endif()

HTH, RalfD