Hi Shalom,

Thanks for you interest in the Lyrics Editor project, and well done for
compiling MuseScore on your own!

The best thing you can do to improve your chances at being picked is to fix a
bug and submit a pull request. Even if it's just a small bug, this lets us see
that you know what you are doing.

We also like people to be active members of the community, so feel free to
introduce yourself via IRC (#musescore<http://irc.lc/freenode/musescore> on
Freenode) and join the discussions on the MuseScore
forums<https://musescore.org/en/forum>.

Also, I have some questions for you:

  1.  Are you a musician? (Which instrument/voice type?)
  2.  Can you read sheet music and/or guitar tablature?
  3.  What are you preferred programming languages? (Thanks for confirming you
know C++/Qt!)
  4.  Which OS do you use?
  5.  Which of MuseScore's projects interest you?
  6.  Is this your GitHub account? https://github.com/shalomRachapudi
×

  7.  Can you make yourself available from May 23rd until August 23 to work on
MuseScore full time?

Best wishes,

Peter
(shoogle<https://musescore.org/user/57401>)