Hi, I hope someone is reading these messages still, as there seem to be much
spam currently ...

I tried to enable (for 2.1) to show tuplet numbers in tab, which is
important for later baroque music and/or new music for the lute -  and also
necessary to check your input (sometimes I incidentally used tuplets, but
you won't see that currently in the score ...).

Already I have managed to show the tuplets at top of tablature lines, but if
there is another staff above the tablature staff line, the tuplet numbers
will appear at the top of the top staff, which isn't at all what I wanted.

How can I get the y-value for the current staff? I looked for that in the
code, but didn't find anything, that really cleared it up.
BTW - I have already put a pull request for it: fix #185136: Show tuplet
numbers in lute TAB #3118.

Many thanks in advance
Markus