Hello,

I am trying to develop a plugin for Musescore that will play external audio
files. I have implemented a MediaPlayer, using the QtMultimedia QML package.
Under Linux it works perfectly, but under Windows I get the following error:

line 9: plugin cannot be loaded for module "QtMultimedia": The plugin
'C:/Program Files (x86)/MuseScore
2/qml/QtMultimedia/declarative_multimedia.dll' uses incompatible Qt library.
(5.6.2) [release]

This is while it tries to import the QtMultimedia module:

import QtMultimedia 5.6

Thank you,

Marius