Hi, re: SVG - I'm the guy who made the most recent changes and understands the code the best.

SVG Export pays no attention to the view mode whatsoever, and has never done so, AFAIK.

As long as I have known the code, since v2.0, SVG export has always exported by page. That's the outermost loop when it comes to iterating over elements to export. I know little about continuous view, but if you want to export a score into an SVG that is one big page, then I suggest changing the Page Format width and height settings to be as large as you need them to be in order to accomplish that. I do that myself often for piano-roll-style scores.

There are even some efficiencies in the code for dealing with very wide horizontally scrolling scores, which it looks like your game does. The piano roll style of score only paints the staff lines once for the entire page, which results in noticeable savings in SVG file size for long scores. The default is to export staff lines by measure, which results in measureCount * staffLines elements. It's not a massive efficiency or anything, but I mention it to indicate strong support for the type of score you wish to export. Just adjust your page settings.