Hello,

Thank you for pointing out this issue!

As far as I know diff_match_patch is not currently used in MuseScore code so, as a temporary solution, you should probably be able just to exclude diff_match_patch from the source tree (removing also thirdparty/diff entry from CMakeLists.txt, see https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/blob/2.3.2/CMakeLists.txt#L651).

However this library is used by the functionality which is planned to be included in the next MuseScore release. We will take a look at this issue and resolve it, probably by replacing the library.

Thanks again,
Dmitri