I just encountered the JSON storage implementation for page settings: QJsonObject jsonPageformat; It's part of 3 new functions at the bottom of mscore/file.spp - saveMetadataJSON() (plus an overloaded version) and exportAllMediaFiles().

Is there a plan to move page settings out of XML and into JSON? Or is this simply a separate storage mechanism for page settings and a few select styles? I hate to name names, but I think I've seen @lasconic as being the author of these function - are you available to comment, sir? Can you explain the context and purpose of these JSON settings?  I see no mention of JSON in the forum post/discussion about the 3.0 beta release.

Thanks!