https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/4456
Minimal response to my PR, and I started this discussion here, so I'm back on the mailing list to try to conclude this.  I have submitted a PR that solves these issues and adds some nice enhancements to sweeten the pot.  I realize that the beta is now in full swing and the chances of this being included in the 3.0 release are slim, but I'm hoping this PR can be accepted some time soon.  The initial PR comment has .pdf docs attached that describe all the changes, and I have created a new EPIC issue here: https://musescore.org/en/node/280362

Thanks!

On 12/3/2018 7:43 AM, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
The beta is out since a few days, and just today got updated

-----Original Message-----
From: Sideways Skullfinger [mailto:sidew...@sidewaysskullfinger.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2018 2:38 PM
To: mscore-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Mscore-developer] Page Size Units Issues

Thanks to dmitrio95, mirabilos, and Jojo for chiming in on the spatium issue.
I have created a document to consolidate all the issues surrounding these
problems, and uploaded it in this comment on the spatium issue page:

https://musescore.org/en/node/278889#comment-873838

The doc is not 100% complete, but it captures all the related issues I have
found, and reviews/proposes integrated solutions for them all.
There are also open questions raised in the document.

Thanks for listening.  I still feel strongly that this is a critical set of
issues that should be included in the upcoming 3.0 beta.  I have not seen any
timeline for that beta release, but I am working to deliver some solution this
week, if possible.  Further feedback is much appreciated.