Hi Alex Kim,

This mailing list and the musescore.org forums off support only for the
desktop notation software. Support for the online score sharing platform
musescore.com and the mobile player apps is indeed offered only through
https://musescore.com/groups/improving-musescore-com/ and
supp...@musescore.com.
We don't have any influence there.

"Bohemian Rhapsody" however doesn't really sound like a score by you and
(if so) has a title identical to a very famous Queen song. This song is
copyright protected. This also means that you have to get permission from
the rights holders to be able to publish any derivative work (which
includes arrangements).
If you have those rights, then sending a copy over to supp...@musescore.com
should be enough to unblock your score. If you haven't, then musescore.com
is likely entirely in its right (and obligation) to block that score.

Kind Regards,
jeetee