Hi

I am a musician from chile and a musescore user.

Couple of days ago i decide to change my old laptop for a samsung galaxy tab
wich in some aspects comes very close to a laptop, and actually as a music
student the only thing that i miss is a competent notation software.

since nowadays samsung and apple tablets are every day closer to a laptop,
there is a posibility to add this funcion for them? samsung dex interface is
just like a linux laptop and whit a mouse even is posible to use the same
user interface that there is for windows or maybe adding a S pen or apple
pencil suport for writing  could be great for this kind of devices.

i hope you like and consider this idea.

best regards.

--
Sent from: http://dev-list.musescore.org/