Hi,

I came across your article here
http://dev-list.musescore.org/MuseScore-org-to-the-next-level-sponsoring-amp-fund-raising-td2844089.html
and found it to be insightful and well done.

I'm reaching out to you today because we wrote a few articles on marketing
and SEO such as small business marketing ideas,
<https://s1586444810054.signldrip.com/track/click/57210904> social media
marketing ideas <https://s1586444810054.signldrip.com/track/click/57210906>,
brand marketing <https://s1586444810054.signldrip.com/track/click/57210908>,
and What is SEO <https://s1586444810054.signldrip.com/track/click/57210910>

We love to support business owners with valuable information and I think
your users would find our articles to be educational. We would really
appreciate it if you could link to one of our articles above.

In exchange and as a thank you for linking to one of our articles, we would
be happy to offer you a guest post on our blog or a non-reciprocal backlink.

Please let me know if that's something you would like or if you have any
questions!

Unsubscribe
<https://s1586444810054.signldrip.com/track/unsubscribe/57210912>