Am Freitag 02 September 2011, 08:23:12 schrieb minoshi:

> With trunk 4777 more stable, but not fix.
>
> pro_errorouttoout:=true automatically sets pro_erroroutput to false, right?

Correct. If pro_errorouttoout is set the separate pipereader for stderr is
disabled and both stderr and stdout are linked to the pro_output pipereader.

> Unfortunaly, i can`t create pacman emulator (who do it? I don`t know).

Please make a FPC program with writeln(output,...) and writeln(stderr,..)
statements which triggers the problem in tterminal.

> May be send you pacman package with its depences?
>
> Now i decided problem with next method : cut questions in
> tterminal.onreceivetext procedure and show them in same component.

I think we should fix the bug(s). Please echo the received text to output in
order to check if the problem is caused by receiving or by displaying.

"
procedure taskfo.on_text(const sender: TObject; var atext: AnsiString; const
errorinput: Boolean);
var i : integer;
begin
  while pos_('  ', atext) > 0 do