> Great! Are there any issues with the MSEgui components?
>
> Martin

Monty (a MySQL and MariaDB founder) says that MariaDB library is always
compatible in API with MySQL client library. They plan MariaDB is not MySQL
competitor but as MySQL replacement because in Linux if we install MariaDB,
MySQL should be removed. They just redeveloped MySQL as true open source db
server and improve the speed and other features. They hate Oracle that
bought MySQL from Sun Microsystem and will make MySQL as commercial database
server.

And I and my team have test tmsemysqlconnection to connect to MariaDB server
and it run perfectly as I hope.
And in my test, MariaDB has more speed than MySQL.

Thanks