I love the calendardatetimeedit.

When I set 'kind' = dtk_datetime and click on the drop down I get a calendar for
date selection.

After I select a date the date shows in blue as selected.

If I try to enter a time the date erases.

How do I select a date from the dropdown and then enter / append the time?

I tried a second calendardatetimeedt and set kind = dtk_time.

When I clicked the dropdown I got the calendar which I did not expect by setting
the kind = dtk_time.  Is that normal for a time entry?

Do I need to set the formatdisp / formatedit?  What should the formats look
like?