> Your ideas might be "non standard", but they clearly have been given
> some thought, and DO work in the real world. Keep up the good work!
> :-)
I agree with you. Martin always use "non standard" concept. But He
create new standard. Special for theme concept (and for others
concept), I never found GUI with custom theme and very complete. I
create GUI translation for end users to allow user to create their
custom theme as they needed. Very easy as we paint in canvas.

To try powerfull theme concept from Martin, you can download at
http://www.acosys.co.id/download/acosysv4_win32.rar or
http://www.acosys.co.id/download/acosysv4_linux.zip. Or you can visit
www.acosys.co.id/themelist to see some custom themes created by end
users. They can choose what colors and picture as they want. Freedom
theme with MSEgui!!!

Thanks