Hi Martin

I would like to use a code formatter with MSEide. I've seen it can be done
in Project options -> Tools, but I'm not sure how to use it.

One option is to use the tool ptop (included in FreePascal). It requires an
input file and an output file (that can be the same). I wonder why MSEide
doesn't use it by default. (almost any IDE out there have a code formatter.

Thanks in advance.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero