On 23 February 2012 17:22, Julio Jiménez  wrote:
> and git pull gives me all is up to date.
>
> But I see your commit at MSEide+MSEgui gitorious page.

Possible options....

1) Do you have multiple repositories setup. If so, is gitorious the
default. If not, you have to specify which repository it should pull
from.

2) Are you in the "master" (a tracking branch), or a local (non
tracking branch). If the latter, git will update the master branch,
but not touch your local branch (that is what "tracking" means). So
you might not see the change in your current branch, but it is there
in the master branch. Do a 'gitk --all' to see.

3) Martin did a commit, but he simply forgot to push those changes to
the public repository. :)

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -