On Monday 05 March 2012 18:04:16 Sieghard wrote:

> One effect I don't understand is that calling an _original_ handler from
> within a supplemental one would lead to an endless loop or even recursion.
> I had to rebuild all of them completely or very nearly so.

How do you call the original handler? Forgot to add "inherited" to the call?

> In total I exchanged the handlers for "Home", "Up", "OK" and "Cancel", as
> well as the one for a list item event. The latter one had to use the new
> "OK" handler, as the original one calls the built-in one directly, and it
> got exception handling for inaccessible directories, as I didn't want to
> even attempt to access them - and the tiny error window appearing in the
> original version doesn't lend itself well for touch screen handling,
> either.
>
> If someone was interested, I could put together a small sample project
> containing all the neccessary modifications and a bit of text explaining
> what I did.
>
> Finally, I want to thank you for your help, and I hope I didn't bother you
> too much.

There is a donation link in msegui.org.

http://www.msegui.org/content/donation

We probably should make the value entry field bigger so that there is space
for some more numbers ;-)
and there should be the possibility to send Euros. Sri, Patrick?