On 14 March 2012 11:36, Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Compiling git master MSEide with MSEide works for me on 64bit.

Umm.. I did a 'git clean' to make sure no untracked files exist - thus
the repository is in a pristine state. Still no luck with FPC 2.6.1.
:-(

When I switch to a recent [2-3 weeks old] FPC 2.7.1 compiler. Now I
get more verbose output of the problem. Though looking at the code, I
don't see anything immediately wrong. My problems are weird as usual.
:)

---------------------------------
$ ./go64.sh
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.7.1 [2012/02/27] for x86_64
Copyright (c) 1993-2011 by Florian Klaempfl and others
Target OS: Linux for x86-64
Compiling apps/ide/mseide.pas
Compiling ./lib/common/designutils/mseskindesign.pas
....snip...
Compiling ./lib/common/kernel/msefileutils.pas
Compiling ./lib/common/sysutils/mseprocutils.pas
Compiling ./lib/common/kernel/msepipestream.pas
Compiling ./lib/common/kernel/i386-linux/mseprocmonitor.pas
mseprocutils.pas(1021,60) Warning: Implicit string type conversion
from "AnsiString" to "UnicodeString"
mseprocutils.pas(1041,60) Warning: Implicit string type conversion
from "AnsiString" to "UnicodeString"
msefileutils.pas(277,47) Warning: Implicit string type conversion from
"AnsiString" to "UnicodeString"
msefileutils.pas(282,25) Warning: Implicit string type conversion from
"AnsiString" to "UnicodeString"
msefileutils.pas(380,35) Warning: Implicit string type conversion with
potential data loss from "UnicodeString" to "AnsiString"
msefileutils.pas(407,35) Warning: Implicit string type conversion with
potential data loss from "UnicodeString" to "AnsiString"
msefileutils.pas(419,53) Warning: Implicit string type conversion with
potential data loss from "UnicodeString" to "AnsiString"
msefileutils.pas(470,65) Warning: Implicit string type conversion with
potential data loss from "UnicodeString" to "AnsiString"
msefileutils.pas(1031,10) Error: function header doesn't match the
previous declaration "finddir(const UnicodeString):Boolean;"
msefileutils.pas(1669,22) Warning: Implicit string type conversion
from "AnsiString" to "UnicodeString"
msefileutils.pas(1796,60) Warning: Implicit string type conversion
with potential data loss from "UnicodeString" to "AnsiString"
msefileutils.pas(1997) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

I'll update both my FPC 2.6.1 and 2.7.1 compilers and try again.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net