> Please do not change the name. If you absolutely need an abbreviation
> use "MSE*". People who want to suggest the book for friends to buy or
> read will use "the mseide book from wahono" or "the msegui book from
> wahono" which both will be found by Google.

I think MSE* is not nice to be spelled, it's for coders only. I think
MSEGUI is convenient to abbreviate MSEide+MSEgui (how?). Sometimes we
need to call MSEide+MSEgui as 1 package in sentence and to write or
read MSEide+MSEgui in a book not nice for me. :)

> As a title of a book
> "
>                  Sri Wahono
>
>                   Mastering
>                 MSEide+MSEgui
>
>           The complete Compendium
>           of the state-of-the-art
>       Software Development Environment
> "
>
> looks not bad IMHO. ;-)

I'll write this in Indonesian language (printing edition), and later
my staff translate it to English (my english is bad) and share it as
PDF.