Hi,

> Surprisingly easy to read & lower vert size of code:

Kind kind-of agree with the "surprisingly easy to read bit", but not
enough for me to switch. I'm still staying with my faithful Borland
Delphi coding style, but I did make an adjustment in recent months. I
switched from 2-space indentation to 1-tab (equal to 4 spaces)
indentation. The bigger indentation makes it much easier for me to
match blocks of code without the need of fancy editor magic (fine
vertical lines, or auto-generated code indentation etc etc). I don't
mind the extra vertical space that the Delphi style coding ('begin' &
'end' words being on new lines) brings - I minimise my IDE's to show
little toolbars so as to maximize the editor size. This is where
MSEide shines over Delphi or Lazarus IDE. Alternatively, rotate your
LCD screen 90 degrees, and you have a LOT of vertical space.

Here is a screenshot of about a year ago...
  http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/~graemeg/vertical_desktop.png

With my new "using tab for indentation" style, there is one new
wishlist item I would love in MSEide, but I'll address that in a new
post.

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -