don't really work in web development - I personally thing it is a
 huge step backwards from client/server desktop applications.
Sure, and anyway a serious WEB based app eventually needs to access
local hardware, raw printer, API etc which results in writting &
downloading & installing most insecure ActiveX, Java applets etc stuff
breaking the initial "secure thin-client" idea :)