Hallo Ivanko,

Du schriebst am Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:05:03 +0500:

> But you _do_ know the Windows ssh client named "PuTTY"?
> =============
> Sieghard, it's really difficult in win-32 for non-latin environment : )

PuTTY? At least for you, this shouldn't be the case - it explicitly
provides KOI8 support, which is cyrillic as I understand. Of course, I
haven't tested that - although I can read cyrillic a little (though not
understand;), I don't have the neccessary support installed.

> Me spent 3 (at least ! ) days to bring a LAN-wide GIT server (LINUX) +
> win-32 GIT SSH-clients.

Might depend on what the server should do - and as you don't say where the
time went, it's kind of hard to tell whether git or ssh was the problem.
As to my knowledge, PuTTY is by far the easiest way to establish ssh access
from Windows machines. It also provides an scp utility, and has support for
key generation. Keys can be exported to Linux, too, of course.
There's even a Linux version available now, although I think there's
sufficient support for ssh under Linux already. But for Windows users used
to PuTTY it's probabely fine...