On 08/11/2012 03:30 PM, Sieghard wrote:

> The units come with the compiler - for Windows. (I'm just not quite sure
> whether you can get the units alone also, but I think that's not the case.)
> You'll have to install them from the Windows package (or extract in another
> way, it seems you cannot get a simple zip type package here) and then copy
> (or move or link) to the appropriate subdirectory
> Sorry - I forgot about all that because it's quite some time since I did
> that, and as you wrote about "setting up MSE-IDE" for cross compiling, I
> assumed you would have already obtained the neccessary prerequisites for fpc
> on your system.

This is my first attempt at cross compiling anything, so I am sure it
will take me a few / several / a lot of tries before I get it to work.

Figuring out what the fpc cross compile documentation
(http://wiki.freepascal.org/Cross_compiling) is talking about is the
first step (thanks to Julio Jiménez for the link).

Patrick