>> That's if we inserted a form as a submodule then meaning of these
>> handlers
>> of the form reverses, correct ? Messy :) If yes, then to the
>> "README.hints" :)
>>
> It is how Delphi streaming works.

Just checked & tested.
For parent code accessing props of loaded components on parent form but
called by its child we should place this code in OnCreate for BOTH parent
(submodule) & child form, and their chaining will be:

procedure tappmainfo.created(const sender: TObject);
begin
   mt1inputfo1.created(sender); // the submodule's one
[..]
end;