Hi Martin,

On 2012-10-30 09:59, Martin Schreiber wrote:

>> P.S. I wrote Tmplayer class , it helps work with mplayer. Interesting
>> for you?
>>
> Yes, do you want to place it on MSEuniverse?

On a similar topic. We needed video playback in one of our company
projects. We commissioned somebody to develop a wrapper component around
the VLC library (libVLC) for us. All VLC functionality is included, and
creating a fpGUI or LCL gui widgets to use that VLC wrapper component is
very easy. The VLC wrapper component should be in the FPC 2.7.1
repository by the end of the week.

Regards,
  - Graeme -