On Tuesday 25 December 2012 12:27:01 Ivanko B wrote:
> But you want English for Russians, who don't speak
> English. I'm so sad.
> ===========================
> Martin, russians reeally don't like learning foreign languages (and
> the English may even be considered as an enemy's language), most of us
> simply don't need them at all.

???
Why are they able to program in Pascal and to use MSEgui then?
I will internationalize MSEi18n when we can read the first two chapters of a
good Russian book about MSEide+MSEgui, please accept it. I don't expect the
book starts with the MSEi18n tool. ;-)
And then I will obligate you with the same insistence to translate the Russian
book to English. :-)