Hallo Ivanko,

Du schriebst am Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:18:25 +0500:

> Extra steps which can usually be avoided (but possibly this case) . We
> try to keep MSEgui as programmer-friendly as possible :)

Sounds somewhat like: "Round down edges so nobody gets hurt? Extra steps
which can usually be avoided. We try to keep <sheet metal construct> as
mechanics-friendly as possible." :->
(Though similar statements can in fact be heard.)
Of course, there are tools for the purpose, tools that have evolved for
quite some time. And tools can be made for the programmer's task, too -
Martin just provided another one. There will still be "extra steps" to be
done. E.g. "build your own tool." ;->