Hallo Ivanko,

Du schriebst am Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:34:12 +0500:

> Patrick, we definitely need an entry on the main site for instant
> writting to the MSEgui library reference so that not to loose these
> things in future.

That's very true and very much needed.
On the other hnad: Don't you (also) read this list through a (virtual)
"gmane" group? Did you realize that gmane is (also) an _archive_ for those
lists it keeps and provides? I.e., anything written here should be stored
in the gmane archive, searchable by its search function and - hopefully -
retrievable. All that's left is to pose the right questions - as always.
Still, the best archive of questions and answers isn't by far as useful as
a good documentation.