I have no problem in generating sequence value and avoid this 'issue' (in
fact I used sequences in mseide before the component was created). I was
only pointing out what other database components like ZeosLib and IBX  do.

If the purpose is that the fileds values are complete in onbeforepost, then
it's ok.

Thanks.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero