Hello Martin!

I need to execute next code via clicking button:

procedure tmainfo.on_execute(const sender : tObject);
begin
tterminal1.execprog(<some gui program>);
mainfo.hide;
end;

If i go to this button via press "Tab" and then press "Space" - there is
no problem: form hide and program started.
If I click this button with mouse -  form hide, program started and
after some time message "not decorated" is showed.

I try to use "try .. except" but message still is showed.

Yours,
Alexandre Minoshi

P.S. I read code and understood that this message is depend of working
window manager, so if I set mainfo.optionwindow = wo_popup there is no
problem. But if i need to move/resize window?

A.M.