On 2013-07-10 15:12, Ivanko B wrote:
> thsu
> quiet problematic for non-latins (and especially russians having
> different LINUX/WIN_ANSI/DOS_OEM encodings) .

As bad as this might sound, English is the universal language for
programmers around the globe. So if there is any documentation to be
written for MSEide+MSEgui, I would highly recommend you start with the
English language first. That way 99% of the developers using MSEgui can
benefit from those docs.

In any case, my original message did not suggest somebody start official
MSEgui class documentation (even though that is a serious downside of
MSEgui) - I simply suggested using fpdoc to generate "skeleton class
documentation" to make exploring the MSEgui framework easier and much
faster than code navigation (Ctrl+Click) or via HTML docs.

Regards,
  - Graeme -