Hi Martin,

Continuing from my Lazarus mailing list discussion. I'm trying to use
MSEide to attach to a running CGI process, so I can debug the CGI app.
The CGI app has 3 threads, and it seems once I attach to the process,
GDB always selects the last thread [this happens in Lazarus IDE too].
eg: thread 3, but what I want to debug is in the main thread, thread 1.

I thought I could switch threads using the Threads debug window, but it
doesn't display any information. It is a blank window - not even the
main thread is display??

MSEide also doesn't have a way for the developer to inject GDB commands
manually. This could be very handy, and in my case I would simply have
run 'thread 1' and hopefully the IDE catches up.

All this was done under Windows 2000, using FPC 2.6.2

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/