Good day,
I want to build RPM package for fpGUI and for uidesigner. I found bug
https://sourceforge.net/p/fpgui/bugs/12 . Who can write patch?
I know, Graeme reads this mseide-msegui-talk and can help me.
I need translation for uidesigner also, I can translate into Russian,
but I did not understand how.
Graeme, what are your plans for code editor and events for uidesigner?
There are no GUI for adding events.
I need Uidesigner for education, but now uidesigner is hard for
children without code editor and events.