On Saturday 22 February 2014 13:13:06 misu kun wrote:
> i don't know about this one , but seems a huge library & there is no
> pascal port for it

MSEgui has the infrastructure to dynamically load libraries and I am trained
in making pascal interfaces for C-libs.

>  if i will use external dll library , i'll choose freeimage
> (http://freeimage.sourceforge.net/) less size and powerful.

Jup, another candidate. What I like about ImageMagick is that it probably
could be used as backend for MSEgui tcanvas too.
We should test the speeds of the candidates. IvankoB, a task for you?

> btw : i am writing a library for such thing in fpc .

Like fpimage but faster? A big task if it should handle all the different
image formats and variations.