On Saturday 01 March 2014 21:07:52 Ivanko B wrote:
> It seems that only rotation loads both cores
> [..]
> You probably misinterpret the times. Please read my previous mails.
> Upscaling performs fast - 1 sec.
> But combined with rotation - 130 sec or even AV.

Yup, rotating with background color cl_transparent adds a rgb mask which is
not supported by gdi32 and must be simulated by MSEgui in memory. Please try
backgroundcolor cl_white or try 'rotmonomask'.
Linux XRender supports rgb masks and should be faster. It is planned to add
gray scale masks which probably is supported by gdi+ but it is a big change.

> Now me have an AV with the attached settings.

Stack trace?