> an internal tool for devels
it's not an internal tool for devels, each programmer writes own i18n-programs.

>And please adjust your tone.
I cannot. I don't speak English and I use simple words. Please understand.

>Definitely
he needs 100% cooperative packages, for instance 100% workable MSEgui
+ 100% workable MSEgui tools - MSEi18n etc :)
yes.

With according Mageia policy maintainer is the first QA for own
package. My resolution about msei18n as QA: cannot be used for
updating old translations. It's known bug and with according Mageia
policy if author don't want to fix I must fix and send to author
patch. My patch now is using PO files instead of msei18n (or together
if author will support PO in msei18n) and I wrote how to use this
algorithm. There are many pluses if to use PO: easy and fast to create
new languages, more popularity. What do you think?