I forgot to tell that without setting controller.fields[n].providerflags1,
I can see generator  item (id) which is the key of tmsequery.  but the
others default values are null.

the generator is incremented by 2 instead of  1 I manage that with
tsequencelink.
I have autoapply/autocommitret  to true.

Best Regards
Med.