On Tuesday 30 September 2014 13:35:39 amateur wrote:
> 30.09.2014 12:01, Martin Schreiber пишет:
> > I don't understand.
>
> I, too...
>
> I know that this is due to innovations in gnome. But do not understand
> how it is to win.
>
> if use timer - form show (when maximize).
> {
> timer have only
>    beginupdate and endupdate
> }
> if don`t use - form is bad.
>
> But it is not correct...

Did you test with MSEgui current git master? What happens if you start MSEgui
applications with --NOSTATICGRAVITY?
Unity AFAIK does not support win_gravity = staticgravity. Please read again
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.mseide.user/30839/focus=30844
and test if win_gravity = staticgravity works on your system. We can not
advance until staticgravity is usable.

> p.s.
>

> This is not only in mse applications. I see this effect it in other
> programs...

Ouch. The big benefits of "modern" windowmanagers. ;-)
They probably test with mainstream applications only. With Unity I fear that
it is by intention in order to detain "alien" ( = not fully Unity integrated)
applications.