> On Wednesday 01 October 2014 00:11:04 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Once again I would like to share my appreciation for you developing
>> MSEide. Even though I don't use MSEgui (its intended target), I find
>> MSEide immensely useful in my programming tool set.
>>
> Thanks! :-)
> A new feature of MSEide is dockable form designer windows (see attachment,
> activated by 'Project'-'Options'-'Editor'-'Form Designer'-'Docking') and I
> think about a convenient and handy option to have separate window layout for
>
> debugging.
>
> Martin

plus to what Graeme Geldenhuys said , msegui has an unique look , for
me its suitable for making tools and embedded software . now
msegui/ide is my default dev environment

really i'd like to contribute , but the giant source code (with alot
of abstraction) make it difficult to understand its architecture .

thanks again for making this gerat tool