Hello,

I am getting the following error from fpdoc.  I don't know if this is an
fpdoc bug or an fpdoc design issue.

The fpdoc input file project1.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<docproject>

<options>
<option name="format" value="html"/>
<option name="hide-protected" value="true"/>
<option name="footer-date" value="yyyy-mm-dd"/>
</options>

<packages>
<package name="msegui" output="reference/">

<units>
<unit file="mseide/lib/common/kernel/msescrollbar.pas"
options="-Fumseide/lib/common/* -Fumseide/lib/common/kernel/linux
-Fimseide/lib/common/kernel"/>
</units>

<descriptions>
</descriptions>
</package>
</packages>

</docproject>

The fpdoc output:
fpdoc --project=project1.xml
FPDoc - Free Pascal Documentation Tool
Version 2.6.4 [2014/03/03]
(c) 2000 - 2003 Areca Systems GmbH / Sebastian Guenther, s...@freepascal.org
(c) 2005 - 2012 various FPC contributors

mseide/lib/common/kernel/msescrollbar.pas(253,67): Expected "," or ":"
at token "." in file mseide/lib/common/kernel/msescrollbar.pas at line
253 column 67
Writing 46 pages...
Using built-in CSS file
Creating plus image
Creating minus image
Done.

Notice the error message from fpdoc but the source will compile ok in fpc.

So is this an fpdoc bug or not?

What now?

Thank you.

Patrick