On 2015-03-22 08:39, misu kun wrote:
> thanks Graeme
> but still can't find files like {$i base.inc} which is included in windows.pp
> also the ide can't find the api's definitions , like CreateWindow

In the MSEide "Settings -> Configure MSEide", make sure you define the
FPCDIR path. My FPCDIR is setup to the root of where I have FPC
installed, and the hierarchy looks as follows.

  FPCDIR = /data/devel/fpc-2.6.4/

The hierarchy is "fpc-2.6.4" is:

/data/devel/fpc-2.6.4/
├── src
│   ├── compiler
│   ├── ide
│   ├── installer
│   ├── packages
│   ├── rtl
│   ├── tests
│   └── utils
├── x86_64-freebsd
│   ├── bin
│   ├── lib
│   ├── man
│   └── share
└── x86_64-linux
    ├── bin
    ├── lib
    ├── man
    └── share

Then in your project's Debugger settings add the following.

  ${FPCDIR}/src/rtl/*/

This works good enough for me. But you might need to specify more
specific path to exclude target platforms you are not interested in.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/