On Wednesday 27 January 2016 17:03:32 Fred van Stappen wrote:
> > please rename "execommand" edit widget to "exeused".
>
> Ooops, indeed, it does the trick. ;-)
> (And how is it possible that I did not see it ;-( )
>
> May I ask you how much time it takes for you to find the bug ?

About 10 minutes and about five minutes to write the answer mail.

> You are really too strong.
>
> Many thanks Martin.
>
> > It was so at the beginning but there were too many items.
>
> Really ? (I do not feel so).

Often there are twenty loaded forms which definitely are too much panel
buttons.

> > Suggestion: place the forms in a dockpanel in tabs mode, please see
> > attachment.
>
> I really like MSE dock feature.
> But I do not understand how to deal with button-mouse, how to drag-drop to
> have tabs or not.

If the drag handles are not visible show them by clicking to the small circle
button with hint "Lock children".
If the children are tiled aligned drag the handle of a child to the opposite
side in order to change the tiling direction from horizontal to vertical or
vice-versa. In order to switch to tabbed mode drag a handle to the centre of
the panel. In order to switch from tabbed mode to tiled mode drag the handle
to the left or bottom side.

> For example, I like the dock here in attachment.
>
> But I did it once (by random), save it as layout... and was never able to
> do it a other time. By chance, it was saved otherwise, I would be still
> busy to try to re-do it.

Please disable "Lock children" in order to see the structure and send a new
screenshot.

> Last problem...
>
> It is about function pos(string1, string2)...
>
> I use it with success in many units but, in main.pas:
>
> if pos('Default',debuggerused[int3]) > 0 then
>
> gives that error:
>
> main.pas(3205,7) Fatal: Syntax error, "THEN" expected but "(" found
> Fatal: Compilation aborted
>
> Why? What unit is needed for pos() and why error in that unit (main.pas)
> and ok with all the others ?
>
> Is it because pos() is inside this: ?
>
> with projectoptions,o,texp do begin
>   if pos('Default',debuggerused[int3]) > 0 then
>    str3:= 'Default Debugger' else

Probably because tform has a "pos" property. Please use "system.pos()". Pascal
base functions are defined in unit "system".
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/rtl/system/index.html