On 2016-04-03 22:41, Krzysztof wrote:
> In IDE code editor is missing double click selection. Often used for
> copy & paste. This is just my habit from Lazarus

Not just a Lazarus habit... ALL editors support double-click to select
functionality. I wish Martin will had that too.

The work-around is to keep the Shift key in, then double-click a word.
No idea what the reasoning is behind this non-standard behaviour.

> Also missing line / block comment. In lazarus it is CTRL+SHIFT+V and
> for uncomment CTRL+SHFT+U. Maybe there is hidden shortcut but can't

No such functionality exists as far as I know. My work-around is to use
the  (*  and   *)  style comments. That handles nested comments too. The
downside of this is that committing such code to a repository, or simply
viewing differences with something like git-gui doesn't show all the
lines that changed, only the start and ending bit.

I haven't tried yet, but maybe a code template can be used as a
work-around. I'll have to have a look.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/