On Sunday 14 August 2016 19:54:04 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Now I can not insert a widget in this caption zone I have the message wrong
> widget?

The data area of twidgetgrid accepts widgets which implement the "igridwidget"
interface only. Widgets which implement "igridwidget" are located in
component palette in page "Edit".

> I can insert only in the fixed row of tdbwidgetgrid. Actually I
> want to insert tbutton in that caption zone

Child widgets are clipped by "twidget.paintrect", the area inside the frame.
Please place the button aside the grid and shift it over the grid afterwards.