On 2016-01-04 14:22, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Hum, by the way, what do you think about this ?
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/fredvsbinaries/mse_begin_end.mp4

Coming back to an old thread. So what is required to get this to work. I
enabled "Mark pairwords" in the editor options, but nothing is changing
in my code editor. I use the pascal_dark.sdef theme. With the standard
pascal.sdef theme I see the begin..end pairs become non-bold text when
focused, but nothing like in Fred's video.

How do I change the background color of begin..end pairs (preferred), or
change the text color at least?

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/