On 2016-10-18 08:33, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> A bug, thanks for reporting.
> Please try again with git master f142b08589bb3a9d16ca2624fbf5885927be3742.

Ah, many thanks.

I think I found another bug though. The OnShow fires multiple times.
Initially when the form is created and displayed (which is correct), and
every time I switch virtual desktops (I use JWM as my X11 window
manager). The latter behaviour is wrong.

As far as I know, the normal behaviour is to fire OnShow only once when
the form is actually shown. The OnActivate fires multiple times in the
lifespan of a form (when it receives focus after it lost focus).

For the procedure list I only use OnCreate and OnShow events, but my
writeln() statements show that OnShow fires multiple times.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/