On 12/03/2016 01:16 AM, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> Hello Martin.
>
> When using parameter like -va , all is ok, the application run according the
> parameter.
>
> But at console there is that message:
>
> # ./ideU -va
>> Invalid parameter: -va
>
> I fixed it (temporally) commented line 949 of msesysenv.pas:
>
> //  errorme(ern_invalidparameter,strar1[index]);
>
> Why -va is not valid ?

Because it is not listed in guitemplates.pas "envvarty" definition and
the "guitemplatesmo.sysenv" "tsysenvmanager" component. Please use the
'ED' button of the objectinspector in order to edit the "sysenv"
component. The order of "envvarty" and the "sysenv" entries must match.
"sysenv" is placed in guitemplates unit because it is the first loaded
module.