I wrote:

> You probably should adjust the size of basedock too.

that means set the size of the basdock widget *and* the size of the form.
Currently the code is:
"
 height := emptyheight;
 width := fowidth;
"
which sets the size of the form -> there will be scrollbars if basedock is too
big. I meant set the size of basedock too, somethin like:
"
 basedock.size:= <the right size>
 height := emptyheight;
 width := fowidth;